With the Scroll Holder at your side, you can transport messages without breaking character at your next LARP or medieval reenactment event. This cylindrical container will keep documents securely contained and safe from the elements. Handcrafted out of high quality, natural leather, the Scroll Holder has its colors dyed into the material. This cylindrical container features a flip lid that is secured via an overlapping patch that connects to a brass knob. Durable stitching helps it keep its shape and withstand typical use. Its neutral appearance makes it compatible with almost any LARP character, and the adjustable strap makes it easy to carry. This versatile LARP accessory can be used to hold bottles as well, or just about anything else that warrants a cylindrical carrying case. Due to its handcrafted nature, there may be slight variations in the appearance of this item.
- Cylindrical style container
- Made of high quality natural leather
- Colors dyed into material
- Handmade with stitching around edges for durability
- Flip lid secured by leather patch and brass knob
- Includes adjustable leather strap for easy carry
- Length: 13 Inches
- Diameter: 3.9 Inches
- Strap Length: 55.1
Measurements are approximate.