As you move swiftly through the shadows, you strike with the grim elegance of a moonless night. The Dark Elven Hunter LARP Blade is a latex free LARP weapon made of innovative Epic Foam and designed for tough, yet safe, LARP combat. Inspired by the shadowy creatures of fantasy, this elf LARP sword has a graceful design ideal for assassins, rogues, and other characters affiliated with the dark. The curved blade, shaped for slicing action, features a blackened steel coloration perfectly matched with a hand painted polyurethane handle, expertly designed to emulate polished black wood wrapped in antique gold. Shred resistant, stab-proof, and with cushioned edges, the Dark Elven Hunter Blade has the looks of a truly killer sword but is safe and sturdy for live action role-play combat.
This foam LARP weapon is approximately 29.53 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Stronghold weapons are designed for tough LARP combat and have a unique Epic Foam construction that does not contain latex and requires little to no upkeep. They weigh the same as latex weapons, have cushioned edges, and are stab-proof, making them safe for LARP battle. The hilts are made of polyurethane foam for high detail and practically maintenance-free durability.
- A quality Epic Foam weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from shred resistant Epic Foam
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Overall Length: 29.53 Inches
- Blade Length: 20.87 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.97 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.91 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.54 Inches