With distinctive Asian styling, the Dai Katana LARP Sword features a curved, slender, single-edged blade and a squared guard. The handle of the historical LARP weapon is wrapped in durable leather and can accommodate two hands with a firm, comfortable grip on the battlefield. The role-playing sword is made from durable, closed cell foam around a solid fiberglass core and finished with a strong latex coating. You can feel confident in the safety and quality construction of this LARP samurai sword.
Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this Silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A great weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Features a resilient latex coating
- Round fiberglass core is flexible and strong
- Core is tipped with durable Kevlar protection
- Made from durable closed celled foam that does not shred
- Use our Maintenance Silicone to ensure long life and durability
- Overall Length: 41.4 Inches
- Grip Length: 7.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 33.5 Inches
- Max Blade Width: 2 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.