Battling in the dark is great fun, but finding your arrows in the dark can be challenging. With these Brown Glow-in-the-Dark LARP Arrows, you will be able to see wherever your ammo landed after a scouting mission or torchlight tourney. These arrows have a rounded foam tip making them safe for use in LARP. These resin shaft arrows can be used on bows with maximum draw weight and draw length of 30 pounds at 28 inches. These LARP arrows are capable of shooting up to 150 feet. They feature a high grade epoxy-glass resin shaft that is highly flexible, shatter proof, and provides maximum accuracy. These Brown Glow-in-the-Dark LARP Arrows are sold individually. Check with your local organizations for approval of use. The glow-in-the-dark fletching makes them easy to spot and retrieve after firing. You will enjoy picking off your enemies under cover of darkness with these glow-in-the-dark arrows!
- Offered at a great, affordable price
- Very safe - approved by the top LARP organizations
- Has a high-grade epoxy-glass brown resin shaft
- Features a thick, safe-to-use foam tip
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Use with 30 pound draw, 28 inch draw length bows (or less)
- Can fly up to 150 feet
- Use our Maintenance Silicone to ensure a long life
Great for: LARP (Live Action Role Playing), Cosplay, Renaissance Faires, SCA (Society for Creative Anachronisms), Dungeons and Dragons, Medieval Themed Events, and any other costumed reenactments.